Developer T-shirt Men and Women
Welcome to digitalprintcustom.com best online store in USA. This t-shirt is Made To Order, one by one printed so we can control the quality. We use newest DTG Technology to print on to Developer T-shirt.
Pre-Shrunk 100% cotton, fully machine washable.
- When washing your item, please turn the shirt inside out and wash on a COLD cycle.
- Do not use bleach or any fabric softener to help the overall life of your shirt.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE SIZE CHARTS BELOW, IT’S REFER TO UNISEX SIZE CHARTS
Available size :
S, M, L, XL,2XL
LADIES USA SIZING CHART
- Small = 25.5″ body length x 17¼” chest
- Medium = 26.5″ body length x 19 ¼” chest
- Large = 27.5″ body length x 21 ¼” chest
- XL = 28.5″ body length x 23 ¼” chest
- 2XL = 29.5″ body length x 25 ¼” chest
MENS USA SIZING CHART
- Small = 28″ body length x 18″ chest
- Medium = 29″ body length x 20″ chest
- Large = 30″ body length x 22″ chest
- XL = 31″ body length x 24″ chest
- 2XL = 32″ body length x 26″ chest
- Note : Width = armpit to armpit
Direct to garment printing, also known as DTG printing, digital direct to garment printing,
digital apparel printing, and inkjet to garment printing,
is a process of printing on textiles and garments using specialized or modified inkjet technology.
The two key requirements of a DTG printer are a transport mechanism for the garment and specialty inks (inkjet textile inks)
that are applied to the textile directly and are absorbed by the fibers.
Developer T-shirt Made By Order
Most direct to garment printers are descendants of the desktop inkjet printer,
therefore many DTG printers, such as the Spectra DTG, Anajet Sprint, and the BelQuette Mod1 utilize some parts from preexisting printers.
Some companies, such as Briquette, DTG Digital, AnaJet, Oprintjet, Brother, MAPI Digital,
Kornit and Mimaki have printers which utilize similar technology, but are manufactured without the exact parts from any other brand machine.
PLEASE CHECK OUR SHOP FOR MORE UP TO DATE FASHION SHIRTS & T SHIRTS!
Have Questions Developer T-shirt? Please feel free to contact us, thank you for visiting!